5 Reasons Why You Should Refinish Your Cabinets instead of replacing them
If you are anything like me when it comes time to have family and friends over, we always end up congregating in the kitchen. It is a focal gathering place of any household. Kitchen cabinets are a big part of any kitchen and can make or break the overall appearance. Refinishing your cabinets is a quick and inexpensive way to dramatically update your kitchen. Vork Brothers takes your cabinets to our shop to clean, sand, and thoroughly prep before putting paint, lacquer, or glaze on them. We spoke with Chris “The Cabinet King” Dekker and our commercial project manager on why you should get your cabinets refinished instead of replaced.
- Cost: Ordering new cabinets is very expensive. Not to mention when you order new cabinets you typically need to get new countertops, a new tile back splash, and sometimes new flooring to match which just adds to the cost. With that, you also have a mess on your hands when demoing your entire kitchen.
- Style: The latest styles and trends are consistently changing and have evolved over the years. From natural wood to dark stain to having straight white and everything in between. Changing the finish of your cabinets can make your kitchen unique and reflect your personality.
- Customizable: If you happen to fall in love with the look of a specific piece of furniture or see a cabinet in a store that is a must have, bring it to us and we can create a custom system to match it on your current cabinets.
- Long-Term Investment: We use a process which has a factory finish look that is durable, washable, and will retain the color over the years.
- Fast Turn Around: It is a fast turnaround. Replacing cabinets takes upwards of a month. Refinishing is complete in a few days.
Re-finished cabinets look like new cabinets and can brighten the entire room. If this was not convincing enough, we give free to estimates so give us a call today.
Other Posts by Vork
Can Your House Clean Itself?
It is common knowledge that maintaining the exterior of your home is important. While some reasons are more obvious than others, such as preventing water
What To Ask During Your In-Home Estimate
When we want a project done, we want it done NOW! It is easy to be eager about the next big project, but it is
Vork Brothers Joins Hand2Hand For Day of Service
Members of the Vork Brothers Painting front office staff recently had the opportunity to partner with Hand2Hand ministries in a packing event! This was an
Selecting the Right Paint Sheen for the Interior of Your Home
Sheen should be chosen based upon the type of room, surface, lighting, window position, performance expectations, and aesthetic preference. Different paint finishes have their advantages and best uses.
Refinishing Instead of Replacing Cabinets
Refinishing cabinets is a quick, inexpensive way to update your kitchen. Read five ways why you should get your cabinets refinished.
The Importance of Employee Training and Development: The VBP Training Program
Here you can find information about our extensive training program for our employees here at Vork.